All are invited to spend their next getaway in this magical treehouse that can be found elevated off the ground by a single tree. Guests will be entranced by the beauty and attention to detail on this home from the second they walk across the suspension bridge. This two story treehouse can comfortably sleep four guests with a queen bed located in the loft as well as full-sized futon that unfolds into a bed on the main level. Inside the treehouse there is also a private half bathroom. This rental is perfect for small families, groups of friends, or couples.
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Click Here for additional amenities!
$225-$267 Per Night
Pets Stay Free!
We Are Here
You’ll find that Treehouse Mountain is located just far enough off the beaten path to immerse yourself in the beauty of the mountains and forest, yet close enough to stop by town to get a fantastic dinner and check out the local shops.
- Ducktown, TN – 6 miles
- Copperhill, TN – 9 miles
- Blue Ridge, GA – 18 miles
- Murphy, NC – 24 miles
Reach Out. We’re here to help.
This treehouse accommodates up to four guests with a queen bed upstairs in the open half loft and a full size futon on the main level. It has a private half bathroom inside the treehouse and access to an additional half bathroom as well as a shower at the bathhouse.
Important features to note:
- Accessibility: From the parking area to the treehouse, guests will walk approximately 40 yards up a hill to the treehouse. We are available during the day to assist you to bring your belongings up to the treehouse.
- Pet Friendly: All of our treehouses are pet friendly. Please note in your reservation if you are bringing pets with you. (No additional fee)
- Security Deposit: This treehouse requires a $300 security deposit. It is reserved one day before arrival and returned three days after departure.
- Cancellation Policy: Click Here to view our cancellation policy. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!