Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see your question answered, feel free to send us a message!
We are located in Copperhill, Tennessee.
Our treehouses are spaced in a way that maximizes privacy to all guests while still being close enough if and when groups rent out more than one treehouse during a stay.
On average our treehouses are spaced about 30-50 yards apart.
Take a look at the treehouse map below for the layout of our treehouse area.
Each treehouse is set up a little different.
- The Rubicon features a full bathroom and shower inside the treehouse.
- The Stamish Castle features a half bathroom inside the treehouse. Stamish Castle guests have access to a shower and an additional bathroom at the bathhouse.
- La Paz has a half bathroom located on the entrance platform of the treehouse (across the bridge from the main treehouse). La Paz guests have access to a shower and an additional bathroom at the bathhouse.
- The Dreamweaver has access to a bathroom and shower at the bathhouse.
- Downtown Ducktown – 5.7 miles, 10 minute drive
- Downtown Copperhill/McCaysville – 8.6 miles, 13 minute drive
- Downtown Blue Ridge, GA – 19.6 miles, 29 minute drive
- Downtown Murphy, NC – 23.7 miles, 29 minute drive
- Ocoee White Water Center – 11.1 miles, 15 minute drive
Yes! Treehouse Mountain is pet friendly. Guests must keep their dogs under supervision at all times.
Guest receives 100% if cancellation occurs at least 31 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% if cancellation occurs at least 15 days before arrival; No refunds within 15 days of arrival.
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions, reach out!