Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see your question answered, feel free to send us a message!
We are located in Copperhill, Tennessee.
Check in is anytime after 3:00 PM and check out is 11:00 AM.
Our treehouses are spaced in a way that maximizes privacy to all guests while still being close enough if and when groups rent out more than one treehouse during a stay.
On average our treehouses are spaced about 30-50 yards apart.
Take a look at the treehouse map below for the layout of our treehouse area.
Each treehouse is set up a little different.
- The Rubicon features a full bathroom and shower inside the treehouse.
- The Stamish Castle features a half bathroom inside the treehouse. Stamish Castle guests have access to a shower and an additional bathroom at the bathhouse.
- La Paz has a half bathroom located on the entrance platform of the treehouse (across the bridge from the main treehouse). La Paz guests have access to a shower and an additional bathroom at the bathhouse.
- The Dreamweaver has access to a bathroom and shower at the bathhouse.
- Downtown Ducktown – 5.7 miles, 10 minute drive
- Downtown Copperhill/McCaysville – 8.6 miles, 13 minute drive
- Downtown Blue Ridge, GA – 19.6 miles, 29 minute drive
- Downtown Murphy, NC – 23.7 miles, 29 minute drive
- Ocoee White Water Center – 11.1 miles, 15 minute drive
Yes! Treehouse Mountain is pet friendly. Guests must keep their dogs under supervision at all times.
Guest receives 100% if cancellation occurs at least 31 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% if cancellation occurs at least 15 days before arrival; No refunds within 15 days of arrival.
You have the option to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking and anytime 31 days before arrival. Travel insurance is offered through Rental Guardian. Click Here for details of coverage.
Contact Us Now
If you have other questions, reach out!